I am the lead photographer for
- Us Against Alzheimers
- Joubert Syndrome & Related Disorders Foundation (JSRDF)
- National Association of Proton Therapy
- The Fannie Angelos Law program.
I have provided services for the Fullbright IIE, National Marine Safety Administration, Johns Hopkins University among other groups based along the east coast of the US and Canada. I provide professional portrait photography for these groups both on location and in my Baltimore based studio. I am photo and creative adviser to the Just Call Me Chef movement, dedicated to supporting women of color in the culinary industry nationally, as well as a photographer of locally owned restaurants throughout the Baltimore region, providing portraits and food images for both print and digital mediums. My photography was learned through apprenticeship and secondary education, I have taught Photoshop, Lightroom and basic photography through Meetup events.
Contracts and clients all enjoy
- All images are available as a High Resolution Digital Download (300 dpi jpeg) or file formats prepared for printing.
- All images are fully edited and ready for you to view and enjoy.
- Images for all private and editorial clients are delivered with a Creative Commons license. This allows you full rights to print and enjoy your photos as you see fit.
- Images are viewable in password protected galleries.
- Print packages, books and other services can be added to any service